The Murder Of Brandy Duvall

Discussions about other cases involving Child Abuse.
Forum rules
Please be kind and respectful towards one another.
Young people do read these forums so please watch your language

Topics: 17  Posts: 225  Joined: Mar 12, 2013
Gender: Lady  Age: 30  Country: United States (us)  Location: 4th City For Highest Bedbug Infestation

The Murder Of Brandy Duvall

Postby Rika » July 15th, 2013, 6:54 am

Brandy Duvall was a 14-year old girl who was abducted, sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered by gang members while waiting for a bus late one night because she was wearing red in the wrong Denver neighborhood.

This article is very, very long, but descriptive. My huge peeve with it is that it spends countless pages talking about the criminals and their families while barely managing a paragraph at most in all 21 pages, about Brandy or her family.

http://www.westword.com/1999-02-25/news ... the-devil/
"Yes. But it's (humanity) yours to find. No one can take that away from you; not one man, not a hundred." ICE Agent Morozov to Helena, Human Trafficking

Re: The Murder Of Brandy Duvall

Postby Shane Sewall » July 15th, 2013, 7:32 am

That's Just Bullcrap Screw the Perpetrators
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Gender: Lady  Age: 30  Country: United States (us)  Location: 4th City For Highest Bedbug Infestation

Postby Rika » July 15th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I know, right? Isn't that just disgusting??? I was reading it and on the first page they were talking about one of the guys' mothers going through a hard time with her sons being behind bars. It's like, what about the family that lost their daughter to a senseless murder??? No mention of it whatsoever. I hate the Westword now. If the article wasn't so old, I'd put a ranting comment on the end of it. They gave a whole friggin' family history about the boys and their family. There was even a part where one of the older family members said something along the lines of "gangs were different" when they were kids. They fought physically over territory and boys and girls and whatever and didn't use guns. That makes it okay then!!! :x I wanted to scream at them "IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU STARTED A LEGACY OF VIOLENCE SO IT'S YOUR FAULT TOO!"

True they all had a hard time growing up in gang territory, but if this family was even a tad bit as loving as these pothead journalists portray them to be, they would've done whatever was necessary to get those kids out of that neighborhood! They did nothing! The two brothers' mother was a druggie, their grandparents took care of them but failed to realize how dangerous the situation was getting (surprising since their house has been SHOT AT). The stupid uncle Joe; "you guys got me in trouble, you have to get me out of it". NO! YOU GOT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE LETTING A BUNCH OF HOOLIGANS RUN WILD AT YOUR HOUSE! IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME! YOU ONLY CARED BECAUSE YOUR REAR END WAS ON THE LINE THIS TIME! :x

Oh by the way, I read Francisco Martinez's life was spared from death row later. I hate this pathetic state (Colorado) so much!!! So much whining about pot laws, and monsters like this live nice long lives behind bars at taxpayer expense. Okay, rant done... :geek:
"Yes. But it's (humanity) yours to find. No one can take that away from you; not one man, not a hundred." ICE Agent Morozov to Helena, Human Trafficking

Postby Shane Sewall » July 15th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Who Gives a Crap about there Families IDC bout them Its Crap she gets One Page and they get countless Pages AND FOR WHAT
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Postby Rika » July 15th, 2013, 6:41 pm

I have one of two theories; either these journalists are buying pot from one of these people, or they're getting paid by them to portray them as nicey-nice, sweetie-sweets.

Postby Shane Sewall » July 15th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Two Theories for me as well. They both got pot and the money or they may of been relatives and or good friends
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Topics: 26  Posts: 153  Joined: Jul 20, 2013
Gender: Lady  Age: 15  Country: United States (us)  Location: North Carolina

Postby IfYouNeedMeCallMe » July 20th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Lord, Lord, Lord. They abducted, sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered the poor girl simply because she was wearing the color that represent an opposing gang, that she had no ties to. SMH They should make it criminal gangs illegal. They do nothing but destroy, terrorize, and give naïve children false hope.
If you need me call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far

-Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Postby Rika » July 21st, 2013, 11:08 am

IfYouNeedMeCallMe, I agree.

Shane Sewall wrote:Two Theories for me as well. They both got pot and the money or they may of been relatives and or good friends

I'm horrible, huh? I always assume the worst in people. :twisted:

Postby Shane Sewall » July 21st, 2013, 2:42 pm

U ain't horrible I'm the same
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Topics: 47  Posts: 1586  Images: 0  Joined: Jan 02, 2013

Postby adultromance27 » July 22nd, 2013, 3:43 pm

Rika wrote:I know, right? Isn't that just disgusting??? I was reading it and on the first page they were talking about one of the guys' mothers going through a hard time with her sons being behind bars. It's like, what about the family that lost their daughter to a senseless murder??? No mention of it whatsoever. I hate the Westword now. If the article wasn't so old, I'd put a ranting comment on the end of it. They gave a whole friggin' family history about the boys and their family. There was even a part where one of the older family members said something along the lines of "gangs were different" when they were kids. They fought physically over territory and boys and girls and whatever and didn't use guns. That makes it okay then!!! :x I wanted to scream at them "IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU STARTED A LEGACY OF VIOLENCE SO IT'S YOUR FAULT TOO!"

True they all had a hard time growing up in gang territory, but if this family was even a tad bit as loving as these pothead journalists portray them to be, they would've done whatever was necessary to get those kids out of that neighborhood! They did nothing! The two brothers' mother was a druggie, their grandparents took care of them but failed to realize how dangerous the situation was getting (surprising since their house has been SHOT AT). The stupid uncle Joe; "you guys got me in trouble, you have to get me out of it". NO! YOU GOT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE LETTING A BUNCH OF HOOLIGANS RUN WILD AT YOUR HOUSE! IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME! YOU ONLY CARED BECAUSE YOUR REAR END WAS ON THE LINE THIS TIME! :x

Oh by the way, I read Francisco Martinez's life was spared from death row later. I hate this pathetic state (Colorado) so much!!! So much whining about pot laws, and monsters like this live nice long lives behind bars at taxpayer expense. Okay, rant done... :geek:

I totally agree with everything you said here. I can't believe they at least seem to care more about the perpetrators than the victim. That disgusts me.
http://forsylvialikensx.forumotion.com/

^^^ A forum about Sylvia, created by Broommy

Postby Shane Sewall » July 22nd, 2013, 9:59 pm

Awful People they were
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Postby adultromance27 » July 25th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Murder is awful. I don't even like when people do it for a living. It's horrible.

Postby Shane Sewall » July 25th, 2013, 7:50 pm

Yes Like
George Zimmerman
Adam Lanza
James Holmes

And Many others
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Postby adultromance27 » July 26th, 2013, 3:21 pm

I think I'm neutral when it comes to war, because I don't agree with killing people, even if it's a legal job, but I am very glad that we have servicemen who are willing to protect our country.

Postby Shane Sewall » July 29th, 2013, 1:33 am

I'm Willing to kill others for my country
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Postby adultromance27 » July 29th, 2013, 4:34 pm

All people have a heart and we all have feelings. I couldn't stand killing someone for that reason. Not only that, but I'm sure that most of them have families to take care of and I wouldn't want to take them away from their families.

Postby ashleyco » September 3rd, 2013, 3:45 am

I always assume the worst in people.
http://www.popbrdclothes.com/

Return to Other Cases